While I have been planning my “What to Wear” for this trip for the past month or so, my Technology Travel Kit stays almost the same all the time. So much so that I have created special little bags for these things that nothing is ever to be removed from. Yes, even while I’m still home in Australia, these grab and go kits remain the same so there is no last minute hunting to be done.
I have the Baby Tech Kit, which is my every day grab and go, as well as the Big MummaTech Kit, which goes on all shoots.
Baby Technology Kit
- Travel adapters
- Multi USB charger
- Voice Recorder
- Microphone and adapter jacks
- Mini USB to iPad5 adapter
I find using beauty or toiletry bags fantastic for this as they often have all kinds of compartments you can see through and, like this one, you can even hang it up!
My Big Mumma Travel Tech Kit
- A big reminder to back up my hard drive before this laptop goes anywhere!
- iPad and Bluetooth keyboard (Preloaded with awesome films)
- Camera Battery charger
- Portable LED bank
- Phone photography tripod adapter
- Battery operated light source
- Mini reflector
- Spare Flash cards pre formatted